Skip to main content

Makeup Revolution £5 Foundation! Worth the Hype?


Over the last few months I have seen this £5 foundation popping up everywhere, some people like it some
don't, the incredible price left me with one question, is it worth the hype, I decided to try it and find out.

Revolutions £5 Foundation


First Impressions:

When I first saw this in the shops I was drawn towards it, from its gorgeous Matte nude pink colour with the
 beautiful shiny rose gold logo featured on most of revolutions products. I started to hear all about this and 
decided to buy it. Besides it’s £5, what damage could it do?



Application:

I haven’t always been a fan of stick foundations as I find that they feel sticky and wet on the skin or too dry

and hard to blend, I assumed all stick foundations were like this until I tried this one. The apply this
foundation I noticed was really smooth and it felt extremely hydrating on my skin. I blended it and it
blended so evenly and made my skin look dewy.



Wear:

The wear of this foundation is great, when I went shopping all day this wore for 8 hours+ which I think is 
amazing for a productive day.



Finish:

This foundation gave a beautiful finish, it didn’t make my skin look too dry or too oily, it made it look super 
healthy and gave a lovely glow, but if you prefer a matte finish I would advise regularly applying powder 
throughout the day. I would say the coverage of this is medium or heavy, depending on how much you 
apply.



Overall:

Overall, I was super impressed with this foundation, from its beautiful packaging to its great formulae I was 
super impressed. I would 100% buy this again and will most likely be adding it to my makeup routine.



Worth the hype?:

I think it is worth the hype, its incredible price and great formulae and finish add up to it being amazing, so 
yes it is worth the hype!

Have you tried this? I would love to hear your opinions on it in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

B xx

 
Revolution £5 Foundation Stick

Comments

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Belbien 10mg Hemofarm
    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Ksalol 1mg USA
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome.

Hello, I'm Brooke, I live in the UK and I am starting a new blog, I officially started blogging on August 8th 2017, but have never been on schedule with posts, in the end I got quite bored of my blog as my posts weren't interesting me anymore, that's when I decided that I needed a fresh start, and here it is.  My interests include Fashion, Beauty and Skincare; which will be what most my posts are on, however there will occasionally be a post on something different like travelling, photography or lifestyle (three other things that I show an interest to).   My aim is to get up at least one post a week. I am fairly young, still in my teens, meaning I'm still in school, therefore you may occasionally see a spelling mistake or two, so sorry about that. I hope you enjoy my posts, there isn't much else for me to say. Bye, B xx